PM Kisan 15th installment: The Central Government Of India issued the 14th Installment of PM KISAN on 27th July 2023 to over 8.5 crore farmers. After that, farmers are eagerly waiting for the 15th Installment. Though nothing has been declared officially, the 15th Installment is expected to be released during the last week of November 2023, to the beneficiary farmers.
PM Kisan 15th Installment Date 2023
The 15th Installment(₹2000) is expected to be distributed during the last week of November 2023. The transfer will be through the Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) method. The ministry responsible for its implementation is the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. But in order to be able to get the amount during its distribution time, you have to make sure that your application is accepted. For that, you should check your PM Kisan Status. The steps to check your PM KISAN Status 2023 are provided in this article.
After checking your PM KISAN status, all the registered farmers are advised to check their names in the List of Beneficiaries 2023. The steps to check your name in the list of beneficiaries are provided in the following section of this article.
PM Kisan 15th Installment Date 2023 – Overview
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Installment no.||15th Installment|
|Expected Date (15th Installment)||Last week of November 2023.|
|Installment Amount||Rs. 2,000|
|Yojana Launched by||Central Govt|
pmkisan.gov.in 15th Installment Date
PM KISAN, or Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, is a central government initiative. ( i.e. it gets all its funds from the government of India). It was launched by our Hon’ble Prime Minister on 24th Feb 2019 to support all land-holding farmers by supplementing their financial needs. Its 14th Installment was credited to the bank accounts of the eligible farmers on 27 July 2023.
And now, its 15th Installment is expected to be distributed during the last week of November 2023. As per the scheme, all landholding farmers get an amount of ₹6000 per year in three Installments of ₹2000 each, after an interval of every 4 months.
This amount is directly transferred to their registered bank accounts by DBT (Direct Bank Transfer) method.
PM Kisan 15th installment Date Status Check 2023
The eligible farmers (all land-holding farmers with cultivable land holding in their names) can follow the following steps to check whether they have received the payment or not.
- Firstly, visit the official web portal of PM KISAN https://pmkisan.gov.in
- Scroll down the homepage and click on ‘Know Your Status’.
- Log in using your registration number and fill in the captcha code.
- After that, click on ‘Get Data’.
- Now you can see all your Installment status, including your previous paid Installments, your eligibility status, etc.
You can take a screenshot of it for future use.
PM Kisan 15th installment Beneficiary Status Check 2023
Before the process of Installment distribution starts, farmers should check the PM KISAN Beneficiary status to see whether their names are present in the list of beneficiaries or not.
Approximately 11 crore farmers got themselves registered for the 15th Installment of PM KISAN. But only approx 9 crores were selected for the actual payment. So all the farmers are advised to fill out their application forms with utmost caution.
And don’t forget to check your PM KISAN Status and beneficiary list.
You can check your PM KISAN Status 2023, either through your registered mobile number or through your Aadhar Number.
Follow the following steps to check the PM Kisan 15th installment Beneficiary list:
- Go to PM KISAN’s official website at https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- Next, scroll down the homepage and click on the ‘Beneficiary List’ option.
- Then select your State, District, Sub-District, Block and village using the drop-down menu.
- After that, click on the ‘Get Report’ option.
- After filling in All the above information correctly PM Kisan beneficiary list for your village will open in front of you.
- Check for your name in the list.
Note: You are eligible to get the amount in your registered bank account only if your name is present in the list of beneficiaries. Also, it is clearly stated on the official website of PM KISAN that eKYC is mandatory for all PM KISAN registered farmers. So complete your eKYC if you want to receive the 15th Installment.
PM KISAN 15th Installment Registration 2023: Steps
- First visit the official website of PM KISAN, i.e. www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Next, carefully read all the terms and conditions. After that click on the apply button.
- Now, candidates should provide their documents such as identity proof, land ownership proof documents, account documents such as passbook, etc.
- After providing each of the papers mentioned above, candidates need to click the submit button.
How to Update PM Kisan eKYC 2023
You can complete your eKYC through two options.
First, by choosing the eKYC option present on the homepage of the official website of PM KISAN. This is an OTP-based eKYC option. The second option is to go to your nearest Common Service Centre (CSC). And This is a Biometric-based eKYC option.
NOTE: if you are having any queries, you can dial the PM KISAN helpline number: 155261/ 011-24300606. Also, do check the PM KISAN website regularly for further updates.
Q1. What is the release date of the 15th Installment of PM KISAN?
Ans. Though nothing has been declared officially by the government. But PM KISAN’s 15th Installment is expected to be released during the last week of November 2023.
Q2. How to check the PM KISAN 15th Installment Status 2023?
Ans. Check the status of your PM KISAN 15th Installment by going to pmkisan.gov.in, the PM KISAN official website. After that follow the steps provided in this post.