KMUT Status: A Significant scheme was recently launched by the Tamil Nadu Government. Under the scheme Financial assistance will be provided to the woman head of the household and Crores of interested people have applied for this scheme till 29th September 2023. The online application was started on September 15 and about 1 crore people have applied online under the KMUT scheme, a website has also been launched by the Tamil Nadu Government with the help of which anyone can check their KMUT status online, whoever wants to check KMUT payment status can do it online through kmut.tn.gov.in online portal sitting at home. Due to the online facility provided by the Tamil Nadu govt, people can check their Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme status district-wise quickly from the comfort of their homes.
KMUT Status Check 2023
To meet the financial needs, the government will send Rs 1000 per month to the women head of every household. KMUT scheme will also promote women empowerment in the state, this scheme was launched keeping in mind the poor families of the TN state.
To apply for this scheme, the woman head of the house can download the application or visit the online website, complete information about Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme is given in this article, apart from this we have given you the information to check KMUT status online. so read the article completely.
KMUT Status check – Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Kalaignar Mahalir Urimai Thittam (KMUT)|
|Scheme launch date||15 September 2023|
|Application start date||19 September 2023|
|Eligibility||Women head of the family|
|Amount||1000 rupees per month|
|Transfer mode||Direct bank transfer ( DBT)|
|Scheme launch by||C.M MK Stalin|
|Article Category||Govt scheme|
kmut.tn.gov.in Kmut status check
Magalir Urimai scheme was launched by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin on September 15 and eligible women living in Tamil Nadu can apply online under this screen, under this scheme an amount of ₹ 1000 per month will be transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account, According to sources, this scheme has been launched with a budget of around Rs 7000 crore.
The method of checking Kmut status is also very easy, you can check Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme status with your mobile number, and application ID and through WhatsApp.
TN Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme Benefits 2023
The women’s rights grant scheme was one of the important promises made by MK Stalin before he came to power in Tamilnadu. The Present CM is now providing facilities to the women head of the state to get 1000 rupees per month. The scheme was launched on the birth anniversary of former chief minister C.N. Annadurai on 15th September 2023. And the govt will provide 1000 rupees to 1.06 crore women head of family in the state. Below you will get the details of the key benefits of the scheme.
- 1000 rupees benefits from govt
- 1000 monthly benefit from the govt to spend on daily needs
- The scheme will empower women in the state
- The scheme will provide financial help to the women’s in the House
- Easy to track the process of the application
- Easy to track the payment status of the KMUT scheme
- The scheme will improve women’s living standard
- The scheme will help women run a family and pay children’s school tuition fees etc.
- The scheme will help low-income women families in TN
- The scheme will remove the poverty level in the state
- Women do not have to depend on others for their necessities
Steps to check KMUT Status Magalir Urimai Thogai Application Status 2023
Under the scheme, around 1.63 crore applications were received by the govt but 1.06 crore women were shortlisted for the scheme. The Government will spend 12000 crore annually for the scheme. Those who applied for the scheme can check the status of the application online from the official website, and we have also mentioned the steps below for your convenience.
- Step 1 – Applicant who applied for the scheme need to visit the official website kmut.tn.gov.in to check their application status
- Step 2 – Find the application status link on the homepage of the official website
- Step 3 – Click on the KMUT application status link
- Step 4 – now Applicant must enter their application reference number or mobile number which they used during registration to check the status
- Step 5 – details of the Magalir Urimai scheme will be displayed on the screen
Note: the government will send an SMS to the applicant’s registered mobile number to inform if they are shortlisted or not, the reason for rejection will be mentioned by the govt in the SMS. Shortlisted beneficiaries will receive the amount directly through the DBT method in their bank account.
Eligibility of the TN KMUT scheme 2023
To avail of the benefits of this scheme, you have to be eligible, only then you will be able to get the benefits of this scheme, below we have given you the details of the eligibility criteria.
- Only women head of the family can receive Rs 1000 from the Tamil Nadu government under the scheme KMUT 2023
- Women who are named head of the family on ration cards will be eligible for the scheme and will receive 1000 rupees per month from the government
- Women and transgender who are 21 or above can apply for the scheme
- The annual income of the family must be below 2.5 lakh
- Women families should not have land of 10 acre
- Electricity bill unit should not reach 3600 units in the month
- The woman’s family should not have a car or any other vehicle
- Wife of govt employees, taxpayers, bank employees, and elected representatives of any bodies can not apply to the scheme.
Document required for the KMUT Status
- Mobile phone number
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Bank account details
- Ration card
- TN domicile certificate
- Death certificate of husband ( if applicable)
What if the application gets rejected for the KMUT scheme
If your application gets rejected then you can re-apply for the same and the commission will review all the information provided by you carefully once again. You can re-apply for Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai through the e-service center. All the rejected applications will be reviewed carefully by the authority, the application process has started from 19 September. Those who have failed to apply can apply from the official website or offline.
Q. What is the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Scheme in TN state ?
Ans. The scheme aims to help women head of the family in the TN state, women can spend the money on their daily needs without depending on anyone.
Q. Who is eligible for the KMUT scheme?
Ans. Above 21-year-old women head of the family can apply for the scheme, for detailed information on eligibility you can read the article completely.